Articles > Airports > Los Santos Inlet Field
Los Santos Inlet Field
|Los Santos Inlet Field|
|Airport Code: LSIF|
|X: -240||Y: -2168||Z: 29|
Los Santos Inlet Field is a small airfield located in the Los Santos Inlet area.
It is almost soley used by recreational pilots and farmers. Since it's only a
grass field, almost all the traffic is made of
LSIF is a small airfield that doesn't have any service points. The closest
service point is probably located at Los Santos Airport.
- Mission flights: 67 inbound + 49 outbound (=116)
- Service points refuels: 0
- Service points refuel spending: $0
- Service points repairs: 0
- Service points repair spending: $0
- Service points damage repaired: 0
This article has been accessed 1943 time(s).
Main page Article index