Articles > Airports > Verdant Meadows
|Verdant Meadows Airfield|
|Airport Code: SAVM|
Verdant Meadows, also known as Verdant Meadows Aircraft Graveyard, is an
abandoned airfield located in the desert of Bone County. It is very close to
Area 69. There are many old, crashed planes and parts laying
around close to the runway. There is a small ATC building near the eastern end
of the runway.
Despite having a long and wide runway (the widest of all mainland airports!),
landing a big plane can be difficult as there are hangars at both sides,
potentially forming obstructions for an aircraft's wings.
Being abandoned, there are no service points to be found. The runway also
doesn't have any navigational aids, however, there is a working beacon present.
Last 5 inbound flights
Last 5 outbound flights
- Mission flights: 0 inbound + 0 outbound (=0)
- Service points refuels: 0
- Service points refuel spending: $0
- Service points fuel loaded: 0L
- Service points repairs: 0
- Service points repair spending: $0
- Service points damage repaired: 0
This article has been accessed 585 time(s).
Main page Article index