Articles > Internal docs > Code > Preprocessor Definitions
- makes a development build
- print to console and log when 20 ticks took over 120ms (ideal is 100ms)
- prints when a map is streamed in/out for a player to console and logfile
- don't set the parameter stack size when calling
AMX_NATIVE_CALLfunctions, reducing code. This flag is defined inside
natives.h. So far only bcrypt has been seen requiring a correct number, so those those functions ignore this flag.
time/basdon-fly-time.ainstead of compiling
time/time.c, reducing dependencies on OS specifics
- prints all queries being done to the console and logfile
- prints all airports and their runways on init
- prints info while zones are being assigned to regions
This article has been accessed 445 time(s).
Main page Article index